Friday, January 30, 2009

Packaging Notes apps for LFS Part 3

To test the IBM Lotus/Domino deployment process I followed the following steps:
1 – Downloaded the Kit
2 – Installed the Kit
3 – Created a test application.
4 – Packaged the application
5 – Deployed the application

In this post I'm documenting step 3.

3 – Create a test application.




I created a quick application on my server. I chose a discussion from one of the available templates .










Next, I modified the ACL. You want to make sure you don't use people names but rather groups, so they can be managed via the Lotus Foundation teams. In this case I used “Administrators” and “Users” and deleted any individual names from the ACL. You will also have a chance to do when you're packaging the application with the IBM Smart Buisness Development Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment